1. Who is covered under this policy?
This policy is applicable to the customer and User (“User”/ “You”) who avail or intend to avail services from Kinara Capital, a registered trademark of Visage Holdings & Finance Private Limited, a Non-Banking Financial Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, and registered with the Reserve Bank of India having its Registered Office at #50, 2nd Floor, 100 Feet Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore-560038.
The website www.kinaracapital.com & similar online channels as owned and operated by Kinara Capital. This policy has been published in compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 read with Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 and Information Technology (Reasonable Security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
2. Information covered by this policy
This policy seeks to cover such information from its users as mentioned below:
- any personal / sensitive personal information that the users provide to Kinara Capital by filling in online forms like name, e-mail address, gender, phone number, location of the User provided to Kinara Capital online
- any information that users provide by directly writing to Kinara Capital or over telephone
- any information that users provide to Kinara Capital through its similar online channels
- any information that may be collected by Kinara Capital server from the User’s browser including any information, which may or may not be personally identifiable and/or traffic information and/or any information which may be collected by Kinara Capital, its affiliates/agents/ agencies, including our server from the User’s browser(“Information”).
3. Terms & Conditions
- Kinara Capital respects the privacy of Users in accordance with applicable law/regulation that governs users privacy and always strives to uphold the standards in protecting the same.
- All Information collected shall only be used to provide the User with the services incidental and/or ancillary to the business of Kinara Capital.
- Users hereby acknowledge and agree to have given consent to Kinara Capital to use such Information for business purposes whatsoever including but not limited to sharing such Information with any entity forming a part of Kinara Capital and/or any other third-party agent/Agency rendering service to us. Users agree that Kinara Capital shall have every right to use the Information to initiate the dialogue with the user with respect to the various products, services and other allied and necessary requirements as may be deemed necessary by Kinara Capital.
- The Information shall not be shared with any external organisation unless the same is necessary to enable Kinara Capital to provide you services, meet legal and/or regulatory compliance requirement and/or to enable the compilation of a transaction, credit reporting, or the same is necessary or required pursuant to applicable norms or pursuant to the terms and conditions applicable to such Information as agreed with Kinara Capital.
- Kinara Capital will use the Information to improve the User experience on the site and make subsequent offers to the User on products which may be of interest to him / her.
- This website contains material owned or licensed by Kinara Capital. Reproduction of such material is strictly prohibited elsewhere. Any unauthorized use of the website is prohibited by users in compliance with Rule 3 of Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011
- Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India
- If users access the website from outside India, users do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliances with the laws of such jurisdiction
4. Service Providers
We may employ third-party service providers and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used
- User is hereby informed that the third-party service provider/agent/agencies will have access to your Personal Information on a need basis to assist Kinara Capital in rendering service and are restricted from using the same for any other reason. The third-party service provider is obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we continuously strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But, remember that no method of transmission, whether in physical form or over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and may be subjected to unintentional risks, due to reasons beyond our control.
6. Links to Other Sites
Our website may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that such external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the Privacy Terms of such external websites. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
7. Responsibility of User
User acknowledges the following:
- a. Kinara Capital and/or its employees/personnel/Assigns will not contact the User directly for disclosure of any sensitive and personal information unless required for the Purpose. Hence, User is solely responsible to exercise proper due diligence to verify the identity of the individual(s) contacting you before disclosing any personal and sensitive personal data / information by reaching out to Kinara Capital’s near-by branch office or official customer care number published on its website www.kinaracapital.com before deciding to make any disclosure.
- b. User shall not hold Kinara Capital liable / responsible for any breach of privacy owing to your negligence and hereby waive off from making any claims / demands / compensation against Kinara Capital.
- c. User shall only use the official website/links of Kinara Capital for availing products/services by inputting the domain information on the address bar.
- d. User is completely aware about the potential risk of data/privacy breach and User hereby confirms that User shall be solely liable for any unauthorized disclosure/breach personal/sensitive personal information, etc. and any direct/indirect losses suffered by User due to User’s conduct. Hence, User shall exercise utmost caution to ensure that User’s personal data/sensitive personal data (including but not limited to any passwords, financial information, account details, etc.) are not shared/stored/made accessible through:
- i. any physical means with or without User’s knowledge (disclosure to any person/third-party; etc.)
- ii. any electronic means, by exercising the following precautions/safety measures:
- – User shall always check if “https” appears in any website’s address bar before making any online transaction, to ensure that the webpage is encrypted;
- – User shall avoid using third party extensions, plug-ins or add-ons on the/your web browser, as it may result in the risk of tracking or stealing of my personal details;
- – User shall always type the information and not use the auto-fill option on web browser to prevent the risk of storage of my personal/sensitive personal information;
- – User shall not access darknet, unauthorized/suspicious websites, suspicious online platforms, downloading applications from unreliable sources. User shall ensure to disable cookies before accessing any domain/website, to ensure that User’s personal information is not tracked by any third party, unless otherwise consciously permitted by user by accepting the same, for which, User alone will be responsible for the consequences thereof;
- – User shall not respond to any generic emails from an unknown/unidentified source;
- – User shall always verify and install authentic web/mobile applications from reliable source on User’s computer/laptop/tab/iPad/smart phone or any other electronic device;
- – User shall NOT to access any unidentified weblinks, Bitly link or any other electronic links shared over electronic platform (such as email, SMS, social media, websites).
8. Changes to these Privacy Terms
We may update our Privacy Terms from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Terms on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
9. Contact us
In case if you may want to share your concern/questions, we welcome you to easily reach out to us through multiple contact options displayed on https://www.kinaracapital.com/contact-us/
In case of any Grievances, users may write to Grievance Officer, Mr. Mohan Pattabhiraman. Email ID: email@example.com
The Grievance Officer will redress the complaints within 1 (one) month from receipt of complaint.